This article was first published on 0x Blog - Medium
Exploring the 0x DeFi ecosystem 🪐
Welcome to the 0x ecosystem update #12! 🐣🌱 Given the rapid pace at which 0x technology is evolving, the ecosystem’s explosive growth, and the multi-chain future, we’ll be moving from the previous monthly schedule to a more flexible bi-monthly one. This will give us more time between updates to properly capture all of the highlights, network insights, trading trends, and news from across the 0x ecosystem.
- 0x protocol launches on Binance Smart Chain
- 0x community-DAO is live
- 0x live YouTube AMA with Co-founders/CEOs
🧩 New App Integrations
- OneKey — A more reliable Cryptocurrency wallet
- UniDex — The ultimate DeFi trading terminal by traders, for traders, and with traders
- SudoSwap — A p2p asset swapping platform: swap any asset to any asset
🌊 New 0x API Liquidity Sources
- Binance Smart Chain
- Kyber DMM
- Maker PSM
🗞 0x in the News
- 0x and Matcha Becomes the Latest Protocols to Join Binance Smart Chain [Bitcoin Exchange Guide — Mar 18, 2021]
- Coinbase Listing Shows Market Not Just Interested In Bitcoin Anymore [Forbes — Apr 14, 2021]
- Weekly decentralized exchange volumes reach $20B [Bitcoin.com — Apr 21, 2021]
- CFTC Appoints Former DEX Lawyer as Head of Fintech Wing [Coindesk — Apr 29, 2021]
🌐 Network Insights
0x v4 RFQT system volume took off in the beginning of March after a number of market makers were onboarded. By the end of April, RFQT volume represented ~25% of all 0x API volume (prior to v4, RFQT volume represented only ~2.5%). This is a clear indicator that the RFQT system is becoming more competitive relative to pricing offered via open order book and bridged AMM liquidity sources.
In March, 0x API ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
0x Blog - Medium