This article was first published on 0x Blog - Medium
Welcome to the February 2021 ecosystem update 👋
Each month we share network insights, trading trends, and news from across the 0x ecosystem. If you’re not a subscriber yet then be sure to drop your email here to ensure you never miss an edition. Let’s jump right in…
- New all-time highs for both daily and monthly 0x protocol volume 🏆
- 0x DAO introduced — 0x forum post | Cointelegraph article
- Explore the 0x DeFi ecosystem in this tweet thread and blog post
🆕 New Integrations
🌐 Network Insights
0x smashed through previous all-time-highs for daily volume, monthly volume, and collected protocol fees in February 🎉
February 23rd saw $455M daily trading volume and a whopping $6.6B was traded during the month of February. It’s mind-blowing to think that trading volume and protocol fees collected for Jan+Feb 2021 has already exceeded 2020’s total annual volume 🤯
At current ETH prices, generated protocol fees reached a record ~$763K in February 2021. Protocol fees are distributed as liquidity rewards to market makers and token holders who stake their ZRX through 0x.org.
January saw the release of 0x v4 and adoption has continued to increase throughout February. At the time of writing around 75% of trades are now being routed through v4. Rapid adoption was made possible due to the large number of integrators now building on top of 0x API.
🪐 Ecosystem News
0x Labs | An organization focused on creating new markets in the 0x ecosystem.
- ZEIP-83 vote — https://0x.org/zrx/vote/zeip-83
- DeFi: 2021 & Beyond with Aparna Krishnan (Opyn) and Fulvia Morales (0xLabs) at ETHDenver (video)
- 0x featured in Decentralized Finance: On Blockchain- and Smart Contract-Based Financial Markets from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
0x Blog - Medium