This article was first published on The AdEx Blog - Medium
AdEx Update — August 17, 2020
The AdEx team has been quite busy, bringing a ton of new things to our users and our crypto community.
It’s summer where we’re based, and it’s hot but we’re not lying on a beach sipping on summer cocktails. The AdEx team has been quite busy, bringing a ton of new things to our users and our crypto community.
- We released a major targeting upgrade that includes audience presets, publisher lists, advanced campaign parameters. You can read more about it here. These targeting improvements help advertisers make the most of their budgets and achieve better results in terms of both CTRs and conversions.
- Campaign targeting can now be edited for active campaigns to refine results.
- Publishers are now able to choose between manually setting minimum CPM rates for their ad inventory, or have our platform assign the min CPM to their ad slots. This way they have more control over their earnings and receiving optimal revenue for their ad property.
- We have added an option for publishers to easily enable or disable adult-related content on their websites.
- Along with multiple fiat currency top up options, we have enabled bitcoin deposits so our advertisers can fund their accounts with BTC too.
- A new “Websites” page has been added to publisher accounts where publishers can see all of their registered websites, their status (verified/not verified) and request verification for sites that failed the initial one.
- An archiving option is now available for ad slots, ad units and save audiences. This helps our users organize their account activities more efficiently.
- The default validator fee has been changed from 5% to 7% per campaign. This change is important as it incentivizes more ADX token holders to participate in staking and ensure that campaign validators’ performance. Subsequently this ensures the smooth operations of the ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The AdEx Blog - Medium