This article was first published on Stories by Waltonchain_EN on Medium
Update: The weekly number of swap participants has decreased. Starting Oct 16, 2020, Waltonchain will send mainnet coins to users who perform the token swap every two weeks on Fridays.
Dear Waltonchain supporters,
Up to now, OKEX, TAIBI, Bithumb, Binance, Bitcoin Meester, KuCoin, Ronance, HitBTC, Huobi, LATOKEN and Coinmerce have joined WTC token swap; and other exchange platforms are about to follow them. We hereby announce that from 00:00 (UTC+8) on May 10, 2020, Waltonchain starts WTC token swap for SMN/GMN users. The official reception address for SMN/GMN token swap is: 0xFE9c464cd7514A07126cD602d96A4D7f845c6aB0
SMN/GMN users holding ERC-20 WTC tokens in hardware and software wallet addresses shall perform token swap as follows:
[For hardware wallet users]
At this token swap, Waltonchain gives SMN/GMN users a chance for a one-time change of their certified SMN/GMN address.
A. SMN/GMN users who do not change the certified address need to:
1. Transfer ERC-20 WTC from the hardware wallet address A to the official reception address for SMN/GMN token swap;
2. Waltonchain will send mainnet coins back to SMN/GMN users once a week on Fridays. Users of Ledger and Trezor hardware wallets can install the MetaMask browser extension and set up Waltonchain network in settings (see notes for details).
B. SMN/GMN hardware wallet users who change the certified address need to:
1. Transfer ERC-20 WTC from the hardware wallet address A to an ERC-20 software wallet address B;
2. Transfer ERC-20 WTC from the address B to the official reception address for SMN/GMN token swap;
3. If you change for a new hardware wallet address C (e.g. Bamboo Wallet, Ellipal Titan), please first confirm that the wallet supports mainnet WTC coins. Then, after you receive mainnet coins in the address B, transfer them to address C.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Waltonchain_EN on Medium