This article was first published on ARK.io | Blog - Medium
ARK Development Report — July 2020
The month of July is behind us and it’s time for our monthly development report. We would like to thank every contributor who has helped us by opening issues, providing solutions or suggesting improvements. Also, don’t forget to 🌟 us on GitHub.
The ARK Monthly Development Report covers all pull requests (opened, closed, merged) as well as all issues opened and closed in every ARK Ecosystem public repository, the number of contributors during that month, the number of new stargazers and total lines of GitHub code added or deleted. This info is presented here in a concise one-page blog.
- Get involved with ARK development and participate in our bounty program at https://bounty.ark.io.
- You can also apply for an ARK Grant at https://ark.io/grants.
- We also have a program running called Tier 0 at https://ark.io/projects where you can apply to work on pre-picked GitHub projects.
You can track this weekly data directly on GitHub by opening the repository of interest, clicking on ‘issues’, and opening the latest ‘Weekly report digest’.
Thanks to all who contribute each month and help out with development!
Here’s the Monthly Digest from Wed, Jul 1, 2020 12:00 AM to Fri, Jul 31, 2020 12:00 AM.
Throughout public repositories we had:
- 286,960 lines of code added.
- 233,811 lines of code deleted.
- 5,548 files changed.
Last month there were 17 contributors.
air1one, alessiodf, alexbarnsley, bertiespell, brenopolanski, clucasalcantara, dated, faustbrian, goga-m, Highjhacker, ItsANameToo, KovacZan, kristjank, luciorubeens, rainydio, sebastijankuzner, sleepdefic1t...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
ARK.io | Blog - Medium