This article was first published on Komodo Platform | En
Rules, Requirements, & Eligibility
- Registered AtomicDEX Stress Test users will receive prizes in their AtomicDEX non-custodial wallets when their associated AtomicDEX KMD address meets the eligibility requirements for prize earning. Prizes will be sent automatically to your address for the prize being offered during that event.
- Registered users may win prizes in BTC, KMD, QTUM, EMC2, FIRO, RVN, NAV, and VRSC.
- For each event, prizes will be distributed at the start of the following event during the opening ceremony. Prizes earned during the last event will be dispatched after the event ends.
- The Bonus Prize Cache earned by each user during the AtomicDEX Stress Test can be claimed by showing up to Komodo’s Thursday Townhall community wrap up event - A reminder notification will be sent via email.
There are three prize opportunities announced before the event. Additional prize opportunities will be announced during each of the six AtomicDEX Stress Test events.
Prize Opportunity 1 - Raffle & Atomic Swap Lottery - Airdrop for Registered users.
- All registered users who complete atomic swaps using Rick & Morty testcoins during any of the 6 1-hour swap events will be entered into a raffle. Winners will be drawn at the beginning of every event for the previous swap hour’s participants. Raffle winners from the last event will be notified via email.
Prize Opportunity 2 - Collaborative Atomic Swap Competition - Airdrop for registered users.
Komodo is an interoperability project and our competitions reflect that ethos.
- Users who build volume and participate during these hours build prizes for everyone that participated based on total volume built during each specific swap hour. The more volume built during the swap, the more prizes that are distributed to everyone that made at least 1 atomic swap during that hour.
- Users ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Komodo Platform | En