This article was first published on Bancor - Medium
- As the launch of version 2 of the Bancor Protocol approaches, we are announcing the Bancor V2 Bug Bounty.
- This public bounty program supports the ongoing professional audits and formal verification of Bancor V2 contracts.
- Awards for bugs discovered in the first two weeks of this program (July 16-July 30, 2020) will receive a 20% bonus.
Submit a report to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TestNet deployments of the Bancor Ropsten contracts will be deployed in the coming days.
The Bancor V2 Bug Bounty is limited to vulnerabilities affecting the Bancor Protocol smart contracts: https://github.com/bancorprotocol/contracts-solidity
The following are not within the scope of the bounty program:
- Bugs in any third party contract or platform that interacts with Bancor V2
- Any previously reported or known bugs
- Vulnerabilities already reported and/or discovered in contracts built by third parties on Bancor V2
The severity of bugs will be assessed under the CVSS Risk Rating.
Awards for bugs discovered July 16–30 2020:
- Critical (9.0–10.0): Up to $54,000
- High (7.0–8.9): Up to $14,400
- Medium (4.0–6.9): Up to $4,800
- Low (0.1–3....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Bancor - Medium