This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
What has the team been doing in the first half of July 2019? Let’s check it out together!
- The NULS 2.0 Beta was released, and the testnet has been switched from NULS 2.0 Alpha to Beta version.
- The NULS 2.0 core chain-building product ChainBox was released and online chain-building demonstration was conducted to complete the construction of a basic blockchain with an email and messaging application module.
- NULS 2.0 Beta added NRC-721 standards, and now it is possible to issue non-fungible tokens on the Beta version.
- NULS 2.0 wallet was launched with smart contracts, cross-chain transfers, service switching, chain switching, and other functions.
- The back-end development of Maven plug-in for smart contracts was completed, and most of the visualization pages have been completed, and are now under the final improvement and optimization.
- SDK development and testing has been completed, and the documents have been sorted out.
- Please check CCC
Ⅱ.Business & Community Events
- NULS 2.0 launched the global public beta
On the morning of 8th July, the global open source project NULS launched the NULS 2.0 Global Public Beta. During the live broadcasting, NULS core team simultaneously launched ChainBox, a core product of NULS2.0 for chain creation. NULS product manager Pen gave a live demonstration and successfully built an email message chain with ChainBox in 10 minutes....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium