This article was first published on Kyber Network - Medium
We’re happy to announce that Binance has added liquidity for the BUSD token on Kyber Network! BUSD will be added to the Kyber FPR (Fed Price Reserve).
Kyber Network is the most used and most integrated on-chain liquidity protocol in decentralized finance (DeFi) and this token listing will allow BUSD liquidity to be immediately accessed by Kyber’s ecosystem of over 100 DApps.
To date, Kyber Network collectively supports over 70 ERC20 tokens. Learn how to buy/sell ERC20 tokens on KyberSwap with our basic guide.
Listing information for BUSD
- Listing date: Wed, 27 May, 2020
- Listing time: 9 PM (GMT+8)
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption with 25+ products, projects and initiatives including:
- Binance Exchange (Binance.com): Binance Futures, Spot & Margin trading, Binance Lending and Binance Staking
- Binance Academy: non-profit blockchain and crypto educational portal
- Binance Charity: non-profit organization and first blockchain-powered donation platform dedicated to advancing transparent philanthropy
- Binance DEX: community-driven decentralized exchange developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner
- Binance Fiat Gateways: buy-and-sell crypto platform, covering 170+ countries and regions through local payments partners and P2P platforms. Fiat-to-Crypto Platforms: joint ventures with global partners to buy, sell and trade crypto: Binance US, Binance Jersey, Binance Korea, Binance Singapore, Binance Uganda, Binance Lite Australia
- Binance Labs: venture arm and incubator, investing in and supporting early-stage blockchain startups and infrastructure projects
- Binance Launchpad: exclusive token launch platform for supporting transformative blockchain startups and entrepreneurs
- Binance Pool: Comprehensive cryptocurrency mining ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Kyber Network - Medium