This article was first published on æternity blog - Medium
We are thrilled to announce a bounty for visualization of live data coming from the æternity blockchain!
Since the launch of the live version of the æternity network, the æternity community and team of developers have been developing various tools to monitor the network. The community created the useful aeknow website, while the developers developed internal tools, as well as the Blockchain Explorer and a simple dashboard.
In order to improve the ability of the community to monitor the network, more dashboards featuring network-related information should be developed. We believe this is the perfect bounty for any web developer interested in the AE project. We trust the creative power of the æternity crowd and know for a fact that it can create amazing tools.
You are welcome to use your creativity and web-app development skills to visualize the state of the æternity network and receive a prize in AE!
Rules and Eligibility
- This contest is open to anyone who has reached the age of maturity in their country of residence.
- Teams are free to participate, but the award will be sent to a single AE address.
- The submissions should be fully-functioning web applications.
- The submissions should visualize data in the following categories:
- Core (e.g. block height, transactions per day, transactions per second, median fee)
- Token stats for AE on the live net. ERC20 info can be used until an exchange trading actual AE is announced. (e.g. current price, market cap)
- Block stats (e.g., difficulty, block reward, size, average size, average number of transactions in a micro block, average time to find a key block, types of transactions included in a micro block, average number of micro blocks per generation)
- Mining stats (e.g., transactions in the mempool of your own node, key blocks and micro blocks mined, average time for ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
æternity blog - Medium