This article was first published on The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium
Bluzelle 2.0 — The Past, Present, and Future of the Creator Economy
Bluzelle is now More Than a Database.
Defi, NFTs, and media censorship has kicked off the the mega trend of the creator economy. After three years of development and customer demand, Bluzelle has evolved to be more than a database. This is Bluzelle 2.0.
- We have undergone a new brand design to reflect the nature everything old is new, just a remix of the past.
- File storage is now a core module for Bluzelle as its was in demand and we can do it better than others.
- With file storage Bluzelle will be the home for NFTs. Right now your NFTs aren’t safe in centralized systems. Bluzelle fixes that.
- We are increasing network utility by kicking off with an incentivized data farming program, called Call of Data.
- With a 10,000 TPS chain, data services, decentralized Oracles, Bluzelle will enter Defi by starting to release products for BLZ holders.
- Support for EVM chains, Cosmos Stargate, Metamask usability and more is coming up nect
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
We’ve seen a lot in the three years since Bluzelle started. In the past twelve months we’ve witnessed the rise of three trends:
- Defi as a true alternative to the existing financial systems
- The emergence of NFTs as a way to manage intellectual property.
- The distancing of publishing from the incumbents because of censorship concerns. ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium