This article was first published on The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium
Completed features, highlight demo, upcoming webinar & recent marketing activities
This recap highlights the accomplishment by the tech team for sprint #40 in the past 2 weeks. At the end of the summary, watch a demo of one of the features accomplished in this sprint.
Sprint #40 Recap
- “bzapi” for internal testing and bug verification. We are now using Bluzelle (by utilizing our new C++ common runtime) to reproduce and validate database bugs. Multiple test-cases were implemented on the bzapi and will be added to future automated regression testing.
- Multiswarm initialization via automation. With the addition of our multi-swarm functionality, our topology complexity has dramatically increased. The operations team has made significant progress in our ability to deploy and upgrade our various networks of swarm nodes. With a single command line, a swarm instance or entire swarm can be instantiated and registered to the ESR. The process of spinning up a new node to add capacity takes minutes.
Sprint Highlight: Adding Information onto Bluzelle Ethereum Smart Registry (ESR)
Watch this short demo with our Software Developer, Matthew Ilagan.
Upcoming Live Webinar: Edge vs Cloud Computing
Join Bluzelle CTO Neeraj Murarka for a live webinar on YouTube this week to learn about why edge computing is critical to the next generation of consumer applications.
Date & Time: 20th June 6pm PDT | 21st June 9am SGT (add to calendar)
Link to Youtube Live: https://youtu.be/JlSNDjjScqg (subscribe to our channel)
- We published our new white paper, Smart Data Caching at the Edge. Download now.
- CEO Pavel Bains was interviewed by Jordon Heal from Coin Rivet on how the decentralised data cache network plans to enhance game performance and reduce latency. Read more: https://coinrivet.com/bluzelle-ceo-being-able-to-have-high-performance-is-going-to-be-critical/
- CTO Neeraj published explains the differences between Bluzelle and BitTorrent File System (BTFS). Read more: https://blog....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
The Blueprint by Bluzelle - Medium