This article was first published on Stories by Nano on Medium
Now Available for Testing on the Beta Network
The 2nd release candidate for the Boulton version of the Nano node software is now available for testing on the Nano beta network.
This highly anticipated release includes several major features, including Lazy Bootstrapping.
A full, detailed list of enhancements included in Boulton can be found here.
Thank you to everyone in the community for their assistance with testing.
- Lazy bootstrap improvements (#1427)
- Add confirmation stats and per block duration to confirmation_history (#1433)
- Extend “bulk_pull” to have a count parameter (#1432)
- Fix RPC shutdown in acceptor loop (#1426)
- Differentiate between lazy and non-lazy bootstrap in stats (#1420)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Below are sha256sum hashes for version 17.0RC2.
Signature verification can be done against the signature for argakiig in the source
code repository (/utils/gpg_keys)
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by Nano on Medium