This article was first published on Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium
1. Solved the problem of node discovering module packet when the hash is verified to be an error.
2. Solved the problem that mining stops because the notification of new block is not read by wallet under the mode of the vault, and change the mining notification to the subscription model.
3. Sorted out p2p network module code and added test files.
1. Optimized the response time of build-payment, lists-transactions API
2. Delete transactions that have not been confirmed for more than 8 hours, and restore them later when repackaging into blocks
3. Fixed the bug that websocket did not re-subscribe to the topic when reconnecting
4. Balance of assets that have not appeared before is saved when received unconfirmed transactions
5. Optimized connection number configuration for API and updater
6. Fixed null pointer problem caused by incorrect closing of database query result
7. Balance interface/lists-addresses supported returning the calculated equivalent value of RMB, USD, and Bitcoin
8.Fixed crash caused by mixed uppercase for asset ID
9. Check that the version described in the update interface supports both Chinese and English
10. Http_code and error_code of the normalized response
11. Stress test of test server and production server
1. Increased the API for generating random entropy, from entropy to mnemonic’s API, mnemonic to root private key seed’s API, from seed to root extended private key’s API, from root private key to extension private key’s API, and from public key to public key API.
1. The equity contract compiler added an abstract syntax tree structure for if-else statement blocks and variable evaluation expressions...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium