This article was first published on Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium
Bytom Weekly Dev Report(Dec 31st,2018)
1. Added information for transaction set to optimize the sync speed of trading pool.
2 Added persistence function for node discovery to optimize node access time.
3 Added the test file for the p2p module and organized the code.
1. Optimized connection configuration for the production environment
2.Designed the filter and rank interface for the list-transactions
3. Researched cmc system, monitored the backend API
1. The AST of smart contract added support for the define statement and the assign statement expression and optimized the related structure.
2. The equity compiler tool added AST options
3. Contract front-end completed the determination process of part “if else”.
Completed xpub for message validation, xprv to sign the message, xprv to generate child xprv, xpub to generate child xpub, and xprv to generate xpub API.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium