This article was first published on Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium
1.The first BApp based on Bytom sidechain have it open source now, we hope to strengthen cooperation with other projects through having it open source and to create diverse BApp projects.
Now you can send or receive a red packet in Bycoin wallet.
2. On October 9th, Founder of Bytom Change Jia,CEO of Bytom Lang Yu and CTO of Bytom Zhu Yiqi, took part in ChainNode’s AMA and gave a detailed explanation on MOV protocol, management team upgrade, and future development.
1. Unit test and integration test were added to the underlying database logic of MOV, and basic functions were completed;
2. Modified the structure form of position parameters of magnet contract, and added integration test of magnet contract matching trading and integration test of magnet contract ring matching trading;
1. Bystack console supports account information and password modification;
2. Bystack console cross-chain transaction supports batch approval;
3. Shuttle document improvement and code optimization;
4. Improved Bycoin documents;
5. Vapor dashboard general transactions, voting, and cross-chain added chain transactions;
6. Optimized API: / API/manage/notifications;
7. Realized timing task and sent mobile notification data through rabbitmq message queue;
1. Designed MOV entrusted database structure on-chain;...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by BYTOM BLOCKCHAIN on Medium