This article was first published on IOTA - Medium
Chrysalis Weekly Status Update — November 19th
Published weekly as a summary of Chrysalis phase 2 updates. Please click here if you want to ready the full monthly dev status update.
IOTA 1.5 (also known as Chrysalis) is the mainnet’s intermediate stage before Coordicide is complete. You can read more about the strategy for releasing Chrysalis here.
The Chrysalis phase 1 components were deployed to mainnet in August. The engineering team is now working on Chrysalis phase 2.
This week’s updates and status
- The Bee team has successfully connected a Bee node to Hornet nodes on the Chrysalis testnet.
- The rest of the new API endpoints are being finalized this week.
- Will now begin moving crates to the main Bee repository.
- Upcoming focus will be largely on documentation and auditing the necessary crates.
- The Hornet team has been making fixes in the networking stack.
- Refactoring of gossip, tangle and snapshot plugins.
- Adding network ids to the message layout.
- Adding MQTT to the node implementation.
- Changed the build system to make use of Go 1.15.5....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
IOTA - Medium