This article was first published on 0x Protocol - Medium
Hello again from everyone at 0x! We’ve been heads down shipping recently and have a lot to cover in Development Update #13!
Check out the new 0x Launch Kit! This toolkit will let anyone launch a relayer, in under a minute. The Kit includes a simple, extensible 0x relayer codebase that can be forked or used as reference material as you create your own marketplace.
In addition, we have published our 0x-order-utils.py library, making the lives of 0x python developers much easier. Check out the library for tools related to generating orderHashes, signing orders, checking order signatures, and encoding/decoding assetData.
We are building every day to make it easier to develop on the 0x Protocol. Here is a list of improvements we’ve been working recently:
- Contracts deployed on Rinkeby
- Working on adding ABIV2 support to Web3.py
- Added CLI interface to the @0x/migrations package
- A new docs page for the migrations package: https://0xproject.com/docs/migrations
- Properly unmarshall responses returned from @0x/web3-wrapper: https://github.com/0xProject/0x-monorepo/pull/1291
- Added nonce to txOpts, so can re-broadcast same tx with higher gas: https://github.com/0xProject/0x-monorepo/pull/1259
- Fixed bug in @0x/order-watcher for orders involving ZRX: https://github.com/0xProject/0x-monorepo/pull/1259
- Fixed lowercase address bug in Ledger and Mnemonic subproviders: https://github.com/0xProject/0x-monorepo/pull/1248
Special thanks to Tomer Gabbi for surfacing this issue: https://github.com/0xProject/0x-monorepo/issues/1247
We are excited to announce the release of 0x Instant!...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
0x Protocol - Medium