This article was first published on Stories by ælf on Medium
Completed economic system resource token and voting section basic functions; completed browser voting technical program designation and review.
Last week’s progress update (December 23, 2018)
- [In progress] BugFix & Improvement, the current status is as follows:
- Contract Update
- [Completed] normal function passed the test in CLI1
- [In progress] currently only supports CLI1, CLI2 will be updated next week
- Resource Token:
- [Completed] basic functions were completed, trading can be operated normally
- [In progress] involves tax collection and destruction logic
- [Completed] Proposal basic function is normal; the remaining includes query function and some security related bugs need to be fixed
- [In progress] The chain indexing fee function has been completed but cannot be tested normally.
- [Completed] voting section includes: join and quit election and voting function.
- [In progress] Other parts related to changing terms, dividend income, etc. are not completed
- [Completed] issue#562 Block execution result: IncorrectStateMerkleTree
- [Completed] issue#685 Block Synchronizer: need to limit the number of block cache
- [Completed] issue#692 [CLI2] Run create command got Unhandled Exception
- [Completed] issue #711 [Token] Two issues about Approve and UnApprove.
- [Completed] issue#678 Invalid block index ‘605’ at height ‘389’
- [Completed] issue#689 [Dev] Signature verify Invalid about transaction method with null params
- [Completed] issue#676 Resource trade exist no resource added but user token was reduced situation
- [Verification] issue#672 Failed transaction is executed again....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by ælf on Medium