This article was first published on Everex - Medium
Everex Wallet — Functionality Update!
In 2016, Everex laid the foundation of a blockchain powered cross-border money transfer and currency exchange platform. Over the last few years, Everex is working on offering exclusive solutions to corporate and individual clients, to help them move money on a global scale in the most hassle-free manner. Everex is diligently working on delivering lightning-fast, cost-effective and reliable digital transactions all over the world. One of the recent company developments is the platform update of Everex.Cash wallet, which is positioned as one of the first regulatory compliant erc20 token wallets designed for seamless financial transactions and payments.
Today, we are proud to be releasing a long anticipated product update. This release has a major emphasis on our goals of improving the functionality and features of Everex Wallet.
Everex Wallet is one of the first KYC/AML compliant blockchain-powered online wallets. Our foremost aim is to keep up with the latest developments and requirements for the smoothest digital transactions. Listed below are the latest additions to the wallet:
- Server structure & deployment process reorganized;
- Frameworks, packages, and toolkits upgraded;
- Refactoring for multiple services;
- KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulatory requirements implemented per Thailand’s and Myanmar’s compliance standards;
- Regulatory compliant upgrades to restriction and limit systems;
- Fees and commission system structure upgraded to meet new business requirements;
- User-sensitive data and security key storage system rewritten;
- Reporting protocols for regulatory compliance implemented;
- Integrated new real-time Ethplorer blockchain scanning structure;
- Currency rates system upgraded and provider changed;
- Implemented dynamic GAS price calculations to ensure optimized mining with protection from high gas price fluctuations. Now all transactions are mined as fast as possible with optimal rates; ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Everex - Medium