This article was first published on PIVX
On July 12 and 13 PIVX attended the Entrepreneurs Exposition organized by Anser in the City of El Tigre, State of Anzoategui, Venezuela.
We had the opportunity to talk about PIVX with some entrepreneurs and local people who were very interested in learning more about cryptocurrencies and PIVX. During the activity, approximately 1500 people visited the fair and we attended and saw over 400 people visit our booth!
Event coverage: 10 hours of coverage was made every day and we were able to share with influencers from the city, We had two economist leaders representing the companies Ecoanalítica and Datanálisis visit our booth; two important companies in Venezuela and we were interviewed by local television and radio. We used a large TV so people could see the activities that have taken place in the city of El Tigre, the social activity, the meetings in cafeterias and other activities that PIVians have carried out aroiund in the world. One highlight during the Expo attended was some PIVians who have participated in other PIVX activities were able to demonstrate PIV transfers.
New Challenges and opportunities
The first contact we have with such a large population, we could say that 90% of the attending population does not know what a cryptocurrency really means (Means of payment, investment option, others); while the other 10% is made up of people who use cryptocurrencies or have a basic knowledge. With this reality, we notice the great need that exists at the educational level. Although Venezuela is a country with a considerable movement in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they have not yet developed educational mechanisms, technologies, and facilities that allow the fit of the cryptocurrency in society.
The closing of the event was through a conference where some challenges that we present today were explained, highlighting the ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: