This article was first published on iExec - Medium
A new RLC-WETH liquidity pool has been added to the SushiSwap Onsen menu. You can now provide liquidity to the RLC-WETH pool to receive liquidity mining rewards in the form of SUSHI & RLC tokens. This guide will walk you through how to:
- Add liquidity to the RLC-WETH pool on SushiSwap Onsen to earn fee rewards
- Stake your received ‘SLP’ tokens to farm additional SUSHI & RLC rewards
- Provide liquidity in the Onsen RLC-WETH pool to earn fee rewards
- Receive and then stake your liquidity tokens to earn additional rewards in the form of SUSHI & RLC tokens
- Retain your RLC/WETH exposure
- Remove stake at any time
What is SushiSwap Onsen?
Sushiswap Onsen was introduced to bring new liquidity to upcoming token pairs on SushiSwap: decreasing slippage, expanding pool offerings, and fostering exciting synergistic partnerships with other DeFi projects. This increased liquidity allowing for efficient token swaps with low slippage.
Following the addition of the RLC/WETH pair to the SushiSwap Onsen program, RLC holders can now provide liquidity to the pool and start to receive trading fees as well as SUSHI & RLC token rewards.
1. How to provide liquidity with SushiSwap Onsen
By providing liquidity on the RLC/WETH pair, you will be able to earn trading fees.
- Go to https://app.sushi.com and click on “Connect to a wallet”
2. Make sure you have RLC tokens in your wallet (if not, see available markets here)
3. Make you have ETH in your wallet (if not, see available markets)Go to this page to wrap you ETH into WETH (Select SushiSwap Menu list if asked)
5. Go to the Sushiswap Onsen page and search for RLC.
6. Click the “Add Liquidity” button (on the right side)....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
iExec - Medium