This article was first published on Genesis Vision Blog - Medium
Since Genesis Vision’s inception two and a half years ago, we have been hard at work developing a vision, executing on our roadmap, leveraging our relationships in the Fintech industry, building a loyal user base and delivering on our social trading platform. This project has been funded by the founders’ personal investments and through an ICO conducted in 2017.
We are now ready to take the next step and start accepting outside capital to accelerate growth and set up for scale. We believe this is the right moment to invest because:
- We have product/market fit
- We have a rapidly growing community of traders and investors
- We have launched our marketing campaign, tested advertising channels and have a clear and effective marketing plan
What we’ve developed and brought to market:
Genesis Vision — a unique social trading platform comprised of the following products:
- GV Asset Management — private asset management, based on the principles of transparency and openness of information. It allows any trader to try their hands in asset management and provides unique investment opportunities for investors.
- GV Trading — providing traders with access to an actively growing network of brokers and exchanges from both cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets.
- GV Funds — the easiest and the most effective instrument for funds creation, management and investment.
- GV Follow — Copy trading product, which allows following successful traders’ strategies and providing trading signals, while using your existing trading accounts.
Genesis Markets — a broker offering traders access to Forex, Crypto, Stocks, Metals, Indices and Commodities liquidity, based on the MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
A large and actively growing network of partnerships and integrations, including major crypto exchanges and forex brokers such as:
- LMAX Digital
- More than 50,000 registered users at the beginning of 2020. ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Genesis Vision Blog - Medium