This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
If you are tired of listening to lengthy and confusing explanations provided by friends and family, this is the course for you. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of blockchains, cryptocurrency wallets, and much more.
- You will learn how blockchains work, about the blockchain components such as blocks, transactions, and accounts, and how your activities are recorded.
- You will become familiar with web wallets or crypto currency wallets, how they store private and public keys and interact with the blockchain.
- You will learn about smart contracts which are computer programs or transaction protocols that are intended to automatically and legally process relevant actions according to the terms of a contract or agreement.
- You will become familiar with DApps that consist of back-end code and run on decentralized peer-to-peer networks. They have a user interface created by front-end code that makes calls to the back-end and do not require a central authority to function. They allow for direct interaction between users and providers.
Simply ask for a blockchain account and you can get access to the course at https://westteam.nulstar.com/academy/BlockchainCourse/
The course takes about 1 to 2 hours. You can take the entire course or only the section(s) you want. Take as much time as you need. There is also the NULS Blockchain Usage Guide with step by step guidance on how to navigate the blockchain and includes a glossary of common blockchain terms for a better understanding of this technology.
We, NULS, are offering this course:
1. to provide hands-on experience for crypto beginners and for new developers (section 3 & 4)
2. to contribute to the growth of blockchain
3. to showcase a blockchain created from our ChainFactory
Join us and explore NULS
- Website: https://nuls.io/ ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium