This article was first published on News – FunFair
Intro – Stefan Kovach, CEO
Before diving into the quarter ahead, I wanted to quickly reflect on the first half of 2020 which, despite the terrible onset of COVID-19, has fortunately remained a productive one for the FunFair team, who became fully remote from early March. We have been well placed to manage this change given we were partially remote pre-pandemic and were therefore well set up to work in this way.
At the beginning of the year we were committed to further improving the onboarding and deposit processes, as well as improving and increasing the scope of our marketing activity. We have had plenty of learnings along the way but I am proud of what the team has achieved in this time.
Here’s a quick summary of some of the bigger tasks completed and objectives achieved:
- Streamlined and improved the onboarding journey
- Improved KYC via the introduction of document scan, by adding provider fallbacks, manual checks, more markets, and improved UI
- Revised wallet and website UI, including the integration of fiat-to-crypto payments via MoonPay, and crypto-to-crypto via Uniswap
- Session opening and closing improvements through the removal of session limits, gas abstraction, and more efficient opening and closing of fate channels
- Added gaming history, and cool down and self-exclusion functionality as part of our responsible gaming package
- Introduction of seven more games, many of which are a new genre of gamer-led titles: Fun Mountain, Shamrock Riches, Pirate Dice, Five Fruits (third party), Banana Blast, Getaways and a mobile-friendly version of Roulette
- Significant increases in staking levels across the majority of titles
- Introduction of new marketing tools and features including improvements to the marketing opt-in, the launch of the blog, geo-targeted banners, the affiliate stats portal, and improvements to tracking and analytics
- Restructuring and hiring of marketing and operational ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
News – FunFair