This article was first published on Komodo Platform | En
Early registration is currently open! Join the list to become eligible to earn BTC, KMD, and other prizes. As of this writing, we’re up to 485 early registrations, and we want you to join, too!
Here are the steps we're going to cover in this blog post.
- Step 1: Download AtomicDEX
- Step 2: Create A Wallet
- Step 3: Generate A KMD Address
- Step 4: Register For The Stress Test
- Step 5: Add or Update Registered KMD Address
Step 1: Download AtomicDEX
- Navigate to atomicdex.io and choose the appropriate download for your device.
- For mobile, choose either Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS).Then, go to the 'Step 2: Create A Wallet' section below.
- For desktop, click on the "Get It On GitHub" option and move through the following steps to get the download link.
- If you clicked "Get it on GitHub", you’ll be directed to Komodo’s GitHub Repo. Here you can find the latest release at the top of the page. In this case, the AtomicDEX v0.3 Initial Beta is the latest one.
- Click on "AtomicDEX Pro v0.3.0 beta" to navigate to the page that includes the software packages. ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Komodo Platform | En