This article was first published on Komodo
In this guide, we walk you through the steps to obtain your AtomicDEX KMD address and add it to the early registration for the AtomicDEX Stress Test Event, happening on December 12 - 13, 2020.
Early registration for the event is currently open for users who want to win bonus prizes. As of this writing, we’re up to 441 early registrations, and we want you to join, too!
Here are the steps we're going to cover to secure your AtomicDEX KMD address.
- Step 1: Download AtomicDEX
- Step 2: Create A Wallet
- Step 3: Generate A KMD Address
- Step 4: Register For The Stress Test
- Step 5: Add or Update Registered KMD Address
Step 1: Download AtomicDEX
- Navigate to atomicdex.io and choose the appropriate download for your device.
- For mobile, choose either Google Play (Android) or App Store (iOS).
Then, go to ‘Step 2: Create A Wallet’ section below.
- For desktop, click on the ‘Get It On GitHub’ option then move through the following steps.
- After clicking ‘Get it on GitHub’, you’ll be on Komodo’s GitHub Repo. Here you can find the latest release at the top of the page. In this case, the AtomicDEX v0.3 Initial Beta is the latest one.
- Click on ‘AtomicDEX Pro v0.3....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: