This article was first published on Bancor - Medium
- Bancor now supports limit orders using KeeperDAO and 0x Protocol!
- Traders can perform limit orders on bancor.network between any two tokens in the network
- Placing the order requires no gas. Gas is paid by the user who eventually fulfills the order.
- Limit orders are one of many new trader-focused features designed to make Bancor a one-stop shop for trading and farming any token
How to use Bancor limit orders:
1. Go to BancorSwap
2. Select your trading option:
In the swap widget, toggle between “Market” price (execute a trade at the current price) or “Limit” (trade at a pre-determined price):
2. Set your limit order
Select the FROM token and TO token. As an example, say I want to buy BNT when the price reaches 3% above its current price in USDC.
And I want the order to last for 7 days:
3. Confirm and sign the transaction
After confirming the terms, you’ll see a transaction on your MetaMask (or whichever supported wallet you’re using) with details of the transaction. Interaction with the KeeperDAO system occurs off-chain and costs no gas for the user.
4. Track your order
Once signed, you’ll see a new order appear in the table below the swap widget that will show the pending limit order:
5. Possible next steps
- Order execution — when the order is executed fully/partially, the “filled” column will indicate the percentage of the order that was fulfilled
- Expired/fulfilled orders — when an order expires or is completely fulfilled, it will stay visible for some time before disappearing from the table.
- Canceling an order — to cancel a specific order, you can click the “X” at the end of the row and sign an on-chain transaction to remove it from the queue.
- Canceling all transactions — to cancel all transactions click the “Cancel All” button and sign this on-chain transaction. ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Bancor - Medium