This article was first published on Stories by GXChain on Medium
GXChain Progress Report Aug.5th — Aug.11th
· Investigate possible ways to optimize the performance of the GXChain VM
· Design and development of smart contract version of GXUniverse Program
· Fix BTC withdrawal address check problem
· Support PPD charging and lifting
· Launch GXUniverse Program
· Add South Korea balloon defense zone
· Last week, MQ Huang, founder and CEO of GXChain held the first AMA show in the overseas community, answering questions about the current overseas users’ concerns one by one. Constantly, overseas community members asked the founder questions about the future development of GXChain overseas and other topics.
· GXChain community construction progress was made in overseas, in addition to the existing branches of multilingual community, the new community in the Philippines, https://t.me/GXChainPhilippines, blockchain from the local fans are joining GXChain, community atmosphere active, the number is on the rise;
· Blockcity South Korean version launch balloon protection Dapp, Blockcity users favored by the South Korean, user activity has been maintained at a high level, Blockcity download number continues to rise;
· Blockcity launched GXUniverse Program, a small application. A large number of users have participated in.
· GXC launched the new exchange Bithumb Global and started top-up trading activities.
Branding & Marketing
· On August 5th, the core team of GXChain announced to start the final round of “buy-back plan of 5,000,000 USD”, with a buy-back amount of 2,000,000 USD. The three-day final round of buy-back has officially ended. A total of 2566,443 GXC were purchased. Meanwhile, GXC repurchased in the secondary market will be consolidated to the public address: gxc-buy-back for community supervision.
· MQ Huang, founder and CEO of GXChain talked about Libra. He says that every big technology boom creates a lot of opportunities, and now is the time for blockchain.
· On August ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by GXChain on Medium