This article was first published on Stories by GXChain on Medium
GXChain Projects Progress Report July.3rd — July. 9th
· Upgraded GXX compilation tool, 40% coding progress
· The ES plug-in fixes the inability to insert special data structures
· EarnSoon supports ETH feature rollout
· EarnSoon ETH activities are available
· Community plus V problem fixes
· Community comment thumb up issues fixed
· Red envelopes support LUCY’s currency
· EarnWell supports LAD currency
· Group treasure box optimization
· USDT supports OMNI and ERC20
· Home page and asset page revision (under development)
· Distinguish between contract account and ordinary account, the main network has been online
· Updated public information node confirmation box to add signing_key display
· BlockCity EarnWell will launch BTC and ETH value-added products on Tuesday and Thursday, with the expected annualized maximum of 8% for guaranteed capital products and 18% for floating products.
· BlockCityEarnSoon opens ETH, and launches EarnSoon top-up activity, where users complete BTC, ETH, EOS and other tasks, and can get up to 500ETHEarnSoon experience money.
· Week 23 of GXChain developer incentive plan: apply for one new person, apply for one Demo tutorial, and award 11460 GXC accumulatively. The GXChain foundation provides a generous bounty to encourage everyone to work together to promote the construction of the GXChain technology community, and expects more developers to participate in the development of the GXChain project.
· The second round of GXChain overseas community Sharing Campaign has officially ended. This activity lasted for four weeks and a total of 3,832 people joined. Thanks for the participation of community members from all over the world....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by GXChain on Medium