This article was first published on Huobi Group - Medium
Interested in participating in Huobi FastTrack’s inaugural launch? The following guide will take you through everything you need to know to take part.
Simply put, Huobi FastTrack is a coin listing platform that puts you, the user, in control of what tokens are listed.
- Huobi Global will announce 5 FastTrack project candidates each month.
- Weekly elections will be held where users can use Huobi Token (HT) to vote on the project they support. You can only support one project each week.
- The project that gets the most votes in a given week will be listed on Huobi Global’s main board the same day.
- Users who cast HT for a winning project will have their HT at least partially exchanged for the winning token at 50% off market price.
- Remaining projects will rollover to the next week and the votes are recast.
Voting Eligibility & Rules
Participants must maintain a minimum HT holding of 1,000HT during the HT Holding Period between May 9 and June 13 to qualify for FastTrack voting. Eligible FastTrack users can vote up to the lowest HT position held during the HT holding period. No voter may cast more than 5,000 HT worth of votes.
The HT holding period is defined as the period between each voting session i.e. typically one (1) week (*with exception for the initial FastTrack vote).
Minimum HT Position to Vote on FastTrack (Floor): 1,000HT
Maximum HT Votes Applicable Per Individual (Cap): 5,000HT
Voting Denomination: Minimum 1 HT (i.e. no fractional votes)
FastTrack Phase 1 Round 1 (on June 13 2019)
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Huobi Group - Medium