This article was first published on iExec - Medium
As a technology partner for ONTOCHAIN, iExec would like to take the opportunity to introduce the initial projects that were successful for ‘ONTOCHAIN Open Call 1’, and were selected to receive the first funding rewards.
What is ONTOCHAIN?
ONTOCHAIN is an EU-funded project that has reserved €4.2 Million euros of grants to develop a new ecosystem for trusted, traceable and transparent ontological knowledge management. With iExec as a technical partner and advisor, ONTOCHAIN will fund innovative projects and applications that could play a role in this ecosystem.
ONTOCHAIN is a 3 year-year long project, split into 3 separate Open Calls:
- Call #1: Research stakeholders from different sectors will be invited to produce functional and technical specifications for the framework.
- Call #2: Foundations for the second year of the project, experts and enthusiasts will be invited to build components of the OntoChain framework, guided by real use-cases and results produced during the first year.
- Call #3: Application & Experimentation building on results from the first two calls, practitioners will be invited to implement real-world technical solutions and business applications contributing to a sustainable and democratic ecosystem.
Learn more about ONTOCHAIN:
- European Commission announces ‘OntoChain’, with iExec as key partner in €6 million funded EU…
- ONTOCHAIN project Home | ONTOCHAIN
Over the course of these 3 years, in contributing to the scope of ONTOCHAIN, applicants will be encouraged to use and extend existing software solutions from various ONTOCHAIN technical partners, including those from iExec.
The successful projects selected for funding for phase #1:
Topic 1: Applications
LCDP-ONT-APP: A Low Code Development Platform (LCDP) for ONTOCHAIN applications
🇮🇹 🇳🇱 Italy & The Netherlands
LCDP-ONT-APP is a project intended to ease the development of ONTOCHAIN components and applications. It will provide 1. ‘low-code IDE’ for ONTOCHAIN applications/components and 2. Ontologies for modeling ONTOCHAIN applications ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
iExec - Medium