This article was first published on Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium
Following the 3rd NFT “iDeFi” event in the IOST 2020 Year-Long NFT Event Series, the IOST foundation continues to release the 4th NFT Event to celebrate the listing of IOST on Japan’s largest compliant exchange CoinCheck.
Only 1000 “CoinCheck” badges are available for 1000 IOST global fans. Grab your free NFT badge now before they run out!
In addition, by collecting 9 NFT tokens in 9 NFT events, you are eligible for a mystery box which includes but not limited to IOST tokens, merchandising, physical prizes, staking votes, offline event tickets & more!
How to Participate?
Event period: Sep 3rd, 2020 — Sep 18th, 2020
- Follow https://twitter.com/IOST_Official
- Like and Retweet IOST’s Pin Post https://twitter.com/IOST_Official/status/1301086114132799493?s=20
- Send a congratulation message to IOST with hashtags #IOST #CoinCheck $iost #NFT
- Fill in the form: http://bit.ly/IOST4thNFT
- Only IOST mainnet accounts are eligible for participation. One wallet address can only participate once in this event.
- IOST holds the right to select/ disqualify participants based on the content quality of their posts.
- Each token has its own unique serial number.
- The rewards will be issued within 7 working days after the event ends.
About IOST 2020 Year-long NFT Event
In a bid to promote the use of NFT assets and also to commemorate the IOST’s highly decentralized and high-performance mainnet ecosystem launch, IOST is starting a year-long NFT Collection event!
Collect all 9 IOST NFT Tokens to Win a Mystery Box....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium