This article was first published on Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium
Following the launch of the Watermelon (Xigua) DeFi project on 27 October 2020, IOST is conducting the 6th NFT Giveaway Event in the long-term NFT series, happening from now to 6th November 2020.
Only 1000 Watermelon Xigua badges are available for 1000 IOST global fans. Grab your free NFT badge now before they run out!
In addition, by collecting 9 NFT tokens in 9 NFT events, you are eligible for a mystery box which includes but not limited to IOST tokens, merchandising, physical prizes, staking votes, offline event tickets & more!
About Watermelon DeFi (Xigua)
The mission of Watermelon (Xigua) is to be the Uniswap + MakerDAO of the IOST blockchain and provide decentralized trading and stable coin lending services. Xigua adopts a dual token system in which:
- XG is the platform token with a total supply of 4,000,000 tokens, from which 90% will be available for farming (mining)
- XUSD is a stable coin, which is generated through the collateralization of IOST on a 2.5 IOST : 1 XUSD ratio.
Watermelon officially went live yesterday October 27th, 2020 at 8 PM (UTC+8), with an airdrop of 400,000 IOST to celebrate its launch.
More details can be found at https://medium.com/iost/watermelon-xigua-iosts-uniswap-marketdao-is-here-400-000-iost-airdrop-await-52e2492d6c14
*Disclaimer: All IOST DApps are developed by third-party developers. The information provided here does not constitute any investment advice, all content provided here is intended for educational only. IOST bears no responsibility or liability for any loss which players may experience. Please contact the DApp team directly for any questions.
How to Participate
Event Period: 28 October 2020 to 6 November 2020
- Follow IOST Twitter and Watermelon Twitter
- Like and Retweet IOST’s Pin Post
- Comment/ Post a congratulation message to the launch of Watermelon with hashtags #IOST #DeFi #DeFionIOST
- Fill in the form: http://bit.ly/IOST6thNFT
- Only IOST mainnet accounts are eligible for participation....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium