This article was first published on Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium
IOST has been listed on Upbit, a cryptocurrency platform co-launched by Dunamu and Bittrex, in the IOST/KRW market for a year. To celebrate this anniversary, Upbit has organised a whooping 5 million $IOST trading competition to thank users!
The Korean market a major IOST community alongside our Chinese, Japanese and English markets. Our enthusiastic Korean token holders have continually supported the IOST ecosystem and conviction — this can be seen from the “Kimchi” premium where IOST trades at higher prices in the Korean market when compared to the international markets.
Since being listed on Upbit in July 2018, IOST has gained rapid development and localization in South Korea. Upbit is also one of the mainstream crypto exchanges supporting IOST mainnet token swap from the beginning.
As the Korean market continues to mature, to cement our mainstream status in the Korean crypto market, IOST is partnering with Upbit to hold a trading competition, giving out 5,000,000 IOST in total.
- First Round of Event: 11 July 2019, 14:00 to 12 Jul 2019, 23:59:59
- Second Round of Event: 13 July 2019, 00:00 to 14 Jul 2019, 23:59:59
- Target market: Upbit IOST / KRW Market
- Top 5 users with highest trading volumes will split 2.5 million IOST for each round.
- Users can participate in both rounds.
- Transaction volume is calculated by adding your IOST buy volumes to IOST sell volumes.
- Expected Winners Announcement Date: 15 July 2019
- Expected Payment Date: 29 July 2019
For UpBit official announcement, please refer to: https://upbit.com/service_center/notice?id=913
IOST x Upbit | 5 Million $IOST Trading Competition Launched! was originally published in IOST on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by IOS Foundation on Medium