This article was first published on @iotex - Medium
IoTeX Project Updates #13 — March 19 to April 17, 2019
Greetings everyone! We are back with our Project Update Report №13 for 03/19 — 04/17 period. In the last month, our team continued to work hard on executing Mainnet Rehearsal for our 50+ Delegates in preparation for the upcoming Mainnet Alpha release, working closely with the community in order to educate them and provide resources on how staking & voting works in our network and launching some creative and exciting campaigns for our dedicated followers 💙 We have prepared this blog in order to do a recap of our recent achievements to share with our beloved community.
IoTeX Mainnet Alpha Countdown is ON now!
After 2 years of development, we are proud to announce that IoTeX Mainnet Alpha will be launched on April 22 🚀 In order to get familiar with this code releases and why it’s such an important milestone for IoTeX, please see
Official launch website ▶️ launch.iotex.io
Mainnet Alpha blog ▶️
Recap of IoTeX Mainnet Rehearsals!
In order for the IoTeX Mainnet Alpha to take place and make sure that the Delegates are able to run the consensus of the network in a secure way on behalf of the entire community, IoTeX’s team has executed Mainnet Rehearsal sessions by creating various workshops (i.e., infrastructure, monitoring, rewards) and practicing real world Delegate scenarios:
- Network bootstrap: start blockchain + consensus process from scratch
- First aid: pause / resume blockchain without affecting block production
- Hotfix (compatible): install new software without pausing consensus (e.g., bug fixes, new features)
- Hotfix (non-compatible): network-wide pause to install new software (e.g., serious issues that should not happen regularly)
- Rollback & recovery: reverse a set ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
@iotex - Medium