This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
It’s that time again. What has the team been doing in the second half of December 2018? Let’s check it out together!
1. Node Wallet
- The NULS main-net wallet v1.1.6 has been released, which optimizes memory management, network node discovery mechanism, network data transmission mechanism and block download mechanism.
2. NULS 2.0
- The network module, block management module and consensus module are under joint debugging.
- The transaction management module is expected to enter joint debugging in the first week of January.
- The ledger management module is still under development.
- Started the refactoring of api-server module, completed data parsing, realized mangoDB storage, and implemented the interface of front-end RPC.
3. Blockchain Explorer
- The UI design has been completed and it is now in the development phase, which is expected to be completed by the end of January.
4. New Wallet
- Two rounds of review have been completed. Currently, it is in the UI design phase, which is expected to be completed in mid-January. Compared with the old version, it is more convenient to view the consensus node....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium