This article was first published on Stories by NULS on Medium
We have launched the NULS main-net wallet v1.1.6 at 17:00 on Dec 18th, 2018（GMT+8). The new version focuses on the stability of network, block synchronization mechanism, and stability of memory usage. It reduces memory usage and improves the performance of the wallet. All users are strongly recommended to update in time.
- After the wallet update is completed, please press Ctrl+F5 to refresh the page.
- If the latest wallet version displayed by your old client is not v1.1.6, you need to turn to the official download channel above to download the new version and update it.
- For node operators, after downloading the new version and completing the update, please start the new wallet after you stop running the old version. Do not run two wallets at the same time.
New Features of NULS main-net v1.1.6:
- Optimize the discovery mechanism of the network node ;
- Optimize network data transmission mechanism;
- Optimize the block download mechanism;
- Memory management optimization.
Have you joined all our social media channels?
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NULS on Medium