This article was first published on Loopring Protocol - Medium
L2 Liquidity Mining Round 6
1. AMM: Liquidity Mining
The following AMM pools will support liquidity mining：
- This round starts at 00:00 UTC on April 15, 2021, and lasts for 13 days.
- We take random snapshots of the relevant AMM pools several times per day to calculate the size of reward each LP earns based on the average of all snapshot balances in the round.
- Rewards will be directly distributed to LP’s layer-2 accounts on the day after the campaigns end (Day 14).
- Providing liquidity is how you mine. You automatically start mining without any other user action.
- Mining does not involve locking up your funds, but the LP tokens must stay in your Loopring L2 account. If you withdraw LP tokens to the Ethereum mainnet, you cannot get mining rewards, because it will not be recorded in the snapshots. You can transfer part or all of your LP tokens to other accounts on L2, but the mining rewards will also follow.
2. Swap Tournament
During the period from April 15 0:00AM(UTC) to April 22 0:00AM(UTC) ,we will rank our users’ DPR/ETH trading volume. Each of the top 10 users will win the right to subscribe for 1,000,000 DPR at $0.02 ！We will announce the winners on April 23, please follow Loopring twitter at that time.
- Each winning address is eligible to subscribe for 100,000 DPR;
- After the winners are announced, you need to transfer US$2,000 worth of LRC to the Layer 2 account of earn.loopring.eth within 48 hours after the list is announced; if the Layer 2 transfer is not made within the time limit, you will be deemed to automatically give up the subscription;
- DPR price: $0.02;
- LRC price: Coinmarketcap closing price on April 22;
- For the winners who completed the transfer, we will transfer 30% of the subscription (30,000 DPR) to ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Loopring Protocol - Medium