This article was first published on Loopring Protocol - Medium
L2 Liquidity Mining Round 8
1. AMM: Liquidity Mining
The following AMM pools will support liquidity mining：
- This round starts at 00:00 UTC on May 13, 2021, and lasts for 13 days.
- We take random snapshots of the relevant AMM pools several times per day to calculate the size of reward each LP earns based on the average of all snapshot balances in the round.
- FLX rewards will distributed by Reflexer on app.reflexer.finance during their 3rd batch of incentives in mid-June.
- All other rewards will be directly distributed to LP’s layer-2 accounts on the day after the campaigns end (Day 14).
- Providing liquidity is how you mine. You automatically start mining without any other user action.
- Mining does not involve locking up your funds, but the LP tokens must stay in your Loopring L2 account. If you withdraw LP tokens to the Ethereum mainnet, you cannot get mining rewards, because it will not be recorded in the snapshots. You can transfer part or all of your LP tokens to other accounts on L2, but the mining rewards will also follow.
2. Swap Tournament
Rewards for AMM swappers:
- We reward the top 25 users with the most swap volumes in a pool.
- The actual size of the reward will scale based on the total reward mentioned, but maintain the same function as before.
3. Orderbook: Liquidity Mining
The following trading pairs will support orderbook liquidity mining：
An awesome experience for trading these tokens on orderbooks at tight spreads, low cost, and high speed.
- For LRC/ETH and LRC/USDT, the maximum spread is 1%; for VSP/ETH and VSP/DAI, the maximum spread is 1....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Loopring Protocol - Medium