This article was first published on Monero
This is the v0.17.1.0 point release of the Monero software.
Some highlights of this release are:
- Dandelion++: skip desynced peers in stem phase, reducing transaction timeouts
- Fix a bug in wallet serialization that could lead to inaccurate display balance
- Silence spammy "failed to find tx meta" warning message
- Fix next_seed_height in get_block_template RPC
- Fix empty RPATH token issue (Linux / FreeBSD)
- Reduce minimum required glibc from 2.23 to 2.17 (Linux)
- Minor bug fixes
Contributors for this Release
This release was the direct result of 6 people who worked, largely unpaid and altruistically, to put out 20 commits containing 135 new lines of code. We'd like to thank them very much for their time and effort. In no particular order they are:
The new binaries can be downloaded from the Downloads page or from the direct links below.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: