This article was first published on Monero
This is the v0.17.1.3 minor point release of the Monero software. This is a recommended release that improves overall network perfomance.
Some highlights of this minor release are:
- Add support for I2P and Tor seed nodes (--tx-proxy)
- Add --ban-list daemon option to ban a list of IP addresses
- Switch to Dandelion++ fluff mode if no out connections for stem mode
- Fix a bug with relay_tx
- Fix a rare readline related crash
- Use /16 filtering on IPv4-within-IPv6 addresses
- Give all hosts the same chance of being picked for connecting
- Minor bugfixes
Contributors for this Release
This release was the direct result of 5 people who worked, largely unpaid and altruistically, to put out 40 commits containing 367 new lines of code. We'd like to thank them very much for their time and effort. In no particular order they are:
The new binaries can be downloaded from the Downloads page or from the direct links below.
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: