This article was first published on Monero
This is the v0.17.1.0 release of the Monero GUI software.
Some highlights of this major release are:
- Simple mode: fix a bug causing transaction propagation to fail (stuck as pending)
- Portable mode: save log to storage folder
- Fix a rare crash during wallet refresh
- Fix wallet not showing up on recent wallets screen
- Fix empty RPATH token issue (Linux)
- Minor bug fixes
Contributors for this Release
This release was the direct result of 3 people who worked, largely unpaid and altruistically, to put out 20 commits containing 186 new lines of code. We'd like to thank them very much for their time and effort. In no particular order they are:
The new binaries can be downloaded from the Downloads page or from the direct links below.
A complete guide for the GUI wallet is included in the archives, but an online version is available.
If you would like to verify that you have downloaded the correct file, please use the following SHA256 hashes:...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at: