This article was first published on Nebulasio - Medium
Monthly Report — November 2020
This report includes November’s technical developments, online activity including governance and monthly data statistics. Includes DeFi technology roadmap progress, community project results and more…
nextDAO and DeFi
Nov. 5: Cross-chain asset conversion Link.nextDAO and Decentralized Exchange Swap.nextDAO public testing begun.
Link and Swap will serve as the initial infrastructure for Nebulas’ DeFi ecosystem and will provide the required features for the development of more DeFi applications on Nebulas.
Swap.nextDAO Decentralized Exchange:
Completed development, extensive testing and submitted the code for audit, including:
- Smart contract, user interface, and testing of Liquidity Pool incentives.
- Continued testing and bug fixes.
Link.nextDAO Cross-chain asset conversion.
Completed development, extensive testing and submitted the code for audit.
nextDAO.io website revisions:
Completed development for forthcoming release:
- New website designed and developed to add DeFi-related content.
- UI optimization, including icon optimization, font optimization and mobile display optimization.
- Front End Framework Upgrade.
Nebulas Ecosystem Products
NAS nano Pro for Android:
- NAX Price Display
- Other bug fixes
The following community projects were voted on through the PoD, and community development is ongoing:...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Nebulasio - Medium