This article was first published on Nebulasio - Medium
This report includes technical developments, online activity including governance and monthly data statistics.
- April - NAS nano Pro wallet bug fix
- The balance data display bug fix;
- The data display bug fix when the Swap amount is too large.
- April - Chrome extension wallet version 0.2.8 released
- Address update for contracts and bug fixes.
Please download NasExtWallet in the Chrome extension store.
- May - Forum upgrades
The Nebulas Forum’s framework has been upgraded to improve system security, server upgrade, improved database security measures and update the security of user routine operations such as login, registration, and password retrieval. The mail service has also been updated. These updates have created a better forum environment. Everyone is welcome to register.
Please visit: community.nebulas.io
Events and governance
- April 14: DFINITY Internet Computer Mainnet Release City Toure
Nebulas founder Hitters Xu, FBG founder Vincent Zhou, founder of Shanghai Frontier Technology Symposium and Loopring CTO participated in the roundtable meeting of the Internet Computer Mainnet Release City Tour.
- April 23 — April 28: The 13th mainnet PoD governance voting ended
51 governance nodes (50 participating) voted on 2 proposals and 1 test project. Click to view details.
- May 20 Talk about DeFi at the 3rd World Digital Asset Summit (2021)
Hitters Xu, the founder of Nebulas, and the founders and employees of projects such as Chainlink, The Graph, Loopring, and Oasis, held a roundtable meeting on the topic of “New DeFi Power and Technology.” Discussions were conducted on topics such as the development of DeFi, innovation issues, and market breakthroughs....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Nebulasio - Medium