This article was first published on æternity blog - Medium
More Mining Enhancements
Release 1.1.0. went out last Thursday. Here are the details.
Last week the Roma team (the team responsible for supporting and updating æternity’s Roma release 1.X.X) was wrapping up tasks that were scheduled for release 1.1.0.
The 1.1.0. release went out on 13.12.2018 with the following features:
- Fine tuned severity of the log message in case of invalid request on the user HTTP API — from warning to info.
- Detailed the Sophia compiler error reason, returned in the HTTP response body of path /debug/contracts/code/compile; This is a backward compatible enhancement of the user HTTP API.
- Fine tuned the validation of user API requests. The request body must now be smaller than approx. 5 MB (was 8 MB) and must be received within 10 s (was 15 s).
- Fine tuned the severity of the log message in case of unexpected validation result of user HTTP API request — from error to warning.
- Added network_id to /status endpoint. This is a backward compatible enhancement of the user HTTP API. ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
æternity blog - Medium