This article was first published on Nebulasio - Medium
Nebulas Monthly Report — August 2020
August technical developments, online activities, governance review and monthly data statistics. Includes the progress of the DeFi Technology Roadmap, community project results and more.
Nebulas Foundation Unveils Second-Half DeFi Technology Roadmap!
DeFi products include:
- Link.nextDAO — Cross-chain assets: Supports Ethereum assets.
- Swap.nextDAO — Decentralized instant trading: Provides automatic market making and liquidity, allowing for free creation of trading pairs.
- Market.nextDAO — decentralized lending: Lend assets while having them remain in the hands of the owner; decentralized pools of funds to avoid security risks associated with smart contract assets.
- DeFi APP — NAS nano Pro: Upgrade app to support the DeFi ecosystem.
- PoD: on-chain governance update
Mainnet Network and Data
PoD consensus mechanism:
- node penalty alert update
- node voting information update
Nebulas Network API Update:
- NAS Distribution Data Update
- Add Online trigger Report
- Event Query API
Learn more about the new API tools at: https://wiki.nebulas.io/en/latest/go-nebulas/data-center/api....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Nebulasio - Medium