This article was first published on Nebulasio - Medium
The Nebulas Wiki Bounty Program is designed to encourage and reward community members who volunteer to participate in writing, maintaining and improving the Nebulas Wiki. The Nebulas ecosystem development depends on the joint efforts of all community members. Community members who contribute to the Nebulas Wiki deserve a NAS bounty. This program will serve as to continuously improve the quality of the Nebulas Wiki and to promote healthy development of the Nebulas ecosystem. This program is organized and implemented by the Nebulas Technical Committee (NTC), with participation from the Nebulas team and community members.
Wiki Bounty Range
All community contributors who create or modify content to the Nebulas Wiki column via GitHub, submit the content and have it successfully complete the auditing process will have the opportunity to receive a NAS bounty. Participants can contribute, including but not limited to:
- New Wiki content, including new Wiki categories, technical documents, educational materials, promotional materials, relevant external links, etc.
- Editors to modify existing content;
- Create Wiki content in different languages (such as Japanese, German, etc.).
Wiki Contributors Selection and Prizes
- For the first season of the Wiki Bounty Program, a bounty cycle is set tentatively as one (calendar) month. During the first week of each month, the statistics of the previous month’s Wiki content (using Github’s own statistical tools since results are publicly available) will be audited;
- Within one month, community contributors who successfully submitted Wiki content have the opportunity to receive a NAS bounty. Ranked according to the quality and quantity of submitted content, 10 Wiki contributors will be selected. The top contributor is selected by the Nebulas Technical Committee, and receives the “Most Outstanding Contributor Award”, and the remaining 9 based on the statistics will each receive a “Wiki Contributor Award.”
- The bounty distribution is as such:
- Most Outstanding Contributor Award: 1 ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Nebulasio - Medium