This article was first published on Stories by NEO on Medium
NEO Global Development Monthly Report — January 2019
NEO DevCon 2019
NEO DevCon 2019 is half a month away. Throughout January, NGD worked on generating extensive publicity for the event. The DevCon agenda was announced revealing numerous high profile speakers such as the NEO founders and representatives from large companies such as Microsoft and Accenture. Ticket sales will be closing soon and we hope that community members who are interested in attending take their last chance to grab a ticket. We look forward to seeing you in Seattle!
NEO CLI 2.9.4
The NEO-CLI has undergone steady development over the past few months, becoming more and more developer friendly. January saw the release of v2.9.4 which get the improvement of communication performance and stability.
NGD Annual Meeting
From January 16th to January 20th, NGD held its annual meeting in Pattaya, Thailand in 2019. The Pattaya meeting was NGD’s second consecutive annual meeting held abroad. NGD colleagues from all over the world were able to come together to discuss the future development of NGD.
- Released NEO CLI 2.9.4（https://github.com/neo-project/neo-cli/releases/tag/v2.9.4）
- Ability to start as a service in Windows.
- New CLI commands: install <plugin> and uninstall <plugin>.
- Ability to allow plugins to get contract execution results.
- Ability to allow plugins to delay starting the node....
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Stories by NEO on Medium