This article was first published on Nebulasio - Medium
In line with the DeFi roadmap for the second half of 2020, Nebula Cross-Linked Asset Service, Link.nextDAO and Decentralized Swap Exchange Transaction Service Swap.nextDAO will be moved to an October launch due to changes in development and testing plans.
Link’s intelligent contract code on Ethereum and Nebulas networks have been mostly stable. The front-end, contract development and debugging has been mostly completed and is in the final internal testing stage. Swap’s Smart Contract code is complete and the front-end debugging and verification is in progress, and is about to enter the internal testing phase.
Link.nextDAO Beta Feature:
- Supports converting USDT on Ethereum into nUSDT on the Nebulas blockchain;
- Supports nUSDT conversion to Ethereum USDT;
- Support for Information Exchange Between Ethereum Address and Nebulas Address.
Swap.nextDAO Beta Feature:
Swap.nextDAO is an AMM-based (automated market maker) decentralized exchange on the Nebulas mainnet.
- The automatic market making model based on AMM allows users to deposit money to provide liquidity;
- Supported trading pairs for Beta include nUSDT-NAS and NAX-NAS;
- Provides a post-trade transfer function that allows the user to send the exchanged tokens directly to a specified address within the same Tx after the token is traded.
DeFi Ecosystem Companion Product Upgrade:
- Nebulas’ Chrome browser plug-in and NAS nano Pro wallet UI to query and manage new currencies;
- Explorer updates to query new currency transactions.
DeFi products involve asset security, must ensure the security and stability of intelligent contracts, avoid contract attacks, contract loopholes allowing for stealing of currency, etc…, need extensive testing on the testnet to ensure the avoidance of logical loopholes in the contracts and at the same time, to conduct professional independent audits of the contract code. After a formal contract audit is completed and an audit report is obtained indicating no security issues, the project will be officially released to ...
To keep reading, please go to the original article at:
Nebulasio - Medium